Laboratory base allows for a significant amount of contractual and state budgetary research topics:
- 1994-1996 - "Study of advanced high-speed rotor seals of power machines for gas and liquid environment, development of methods for its calculating"
- 1997-1999 - "Development of mathematical models and use them to create high-performance rotors seal machines for the oil and gas industry"
- 2000-2002 - "Study of hydro-mechanical system "rotor-bearings-seals" and developing methods to improve the environmental safety of centrifugal machines"
- 2003-2005 - "Development of effective methods and means of diagnosing the technical condition and forecasting of resource machines"
- 2006-2008 - "Study of combined support automatic systems, the axial balancing of rotors of centrifugal pumps and compressors and development of methods to increase their efficiency and environmental safety"
- 2009-2010 - "Development of methods for the numerical calculation and optimization of the hydrodynamic characteristics of the slot and labyrinth seals and study their impact on the dynamics of rotors centrifugal machines"
- 2011-2012 - "Numerical simulation and optimization of gas-dynamic and vibration characteristics of turbochargers pumping units and their components"
- 2013-2014 "Research of working process and development of the theory of new energy-efficient and resource-saving constructions of seals of centrifugal machines"
- 2015-2016 "Numerical analysis of the rotor TPU of LRE dynamics, taking into account the dynamic characteristics of bearings and seals."
- 2017-2019 “Improvement of tribological characteristics of mechanical seals and thrust bearings of high-speed centrifugal machines”
- 2020-2023 "Analysis of the impact of hydrodynamic forces acting in narrow gaps of seals and supports to increase energy efficiency and reduce harmful emissions and vibrations of centrifugal machines"